STEM Instructional Videos
This page is being developed to provide practical STEM instruction and instructional support materials involving aviation-related topics.
The lessons listed below will access video presentations developed here at MAPS covering a wide variety of aviation subjects as they relate to Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Technology. Additional programs are being developed and will be posted as they are finalized.
If there are topics that you wish covered, please send your requests to [email protected].
Available STEM Lessons
- Lesson 1.1 – Forces Overview
- Lesson 1.2 – Weight
- Lesson 1.3A – Lift (Part 1)
- Lesson 1.3B – Lift (Part 2)
- Lesson 1.4 – Drag
- Lesson 1.5A – Thrust (Propellers)
- Lesson 1.5B – Thrust (Turbines)
- Lesson 2.1 – Controls Overview
- Lesson 2.2A – Basic Flight Controls and Surfaces (Overview and Yaw)
- Lesson 2.2B – Basic Flight Controls and Surfaces (Pitch Motion)
- Lesson 2.2C – Basic Flight Controls and Surfaces (Roll)