MAPS Air Museum Hall Rentals
Make MAPS Air Museum, with its unique aviation setting of aircraft and artifacts, be the location to make your next event an exceptional event.
Wedding receptions, business parties/meetings, car shows, birthdays, reunions or welcoming troops home – many different occasions have been held in our facilities!
When was the last time you have been to a wedding or business conference where you can ALSO look at historical artifacts and aircraft ?!
MAPS has the following facilities available for your event:
- Hangar Floor: Capacity 500; surrounded by aviation artifacts with the hangar doors closed
- Hangar Floor PLUS the outside tarmac: Capacity 2000+; in addition to the Hangar Floor, add the outside tarmac, with the view of Akron-Canton Regional Airport in the background. Large vehicle demonstration/display areas available with this option (rain or shine)
- Banquet Hall: Capacity (minimum) 200; 2nd floor banquet hall with a bar facilities available (final capacity determination will be finalized soon)
- Conference Room: Capacity 40; 2nd floor, with up-to-date meeting room amenities. Wireless and wired internet access, projection screen, dry-erase board available
- Full-Facility: Capacity w/ Hangar door closed 1200, with tarmac 2000+; access to all rooms: Banquet Hall, conference Room, Hangar Floor, etc.
- Timken Library: Capacity 60; informal-library setting
- Aviation Classroom: Capacity 48; classroom/instruction room setting
Kitchen facilities/catering: full-sized commercial kitchen is available for your special event. Mr. Mikes Catering is the “Official Caterer of MAPS Air Museum” and they have a wide variety of options for your event. Outside caterers are allowed with pre-approval and an additional fee. Coffee/water stations available.
For information, please contact our event coordinator
Kent Kleinknecht: firstname.lastname@example.org.