The H-19’s tail rotor has been installed and the aft boom is being covered.
Al made a Vertical Speed indicator for the F-86A. Looks excellent installed. I know, the photo is fuzzy, I’ll get a better one.
Last Wednesday Dan and I did a final installation of the Sabre’s windscreens. Today we taped along each joint and applied caulk to seal the joints (and top photos).
Once the caulk set up we removed the tape and cleaned the windscreens. Another major project complete (2 photos). Yes, it is a funny looking windscreen, but that was the configuration of the early Sabres and ours is an early Sabre.
Tom, forming parts for Corsair structures. Kind of a mini blacksmith.